Fire at Bharatpur Airport guts VIP room

NL Today

  • Read Time < 1

Kathmandu: A fire broke out at the VIP room of Bharatpur Airport office at 6:45 am on Saturday morning. The fire is said to have been caused due to a short circuit, according to the airport authorities.

Bharatpur Airport’s Information Officer Pushkal Raj Sharma said the fire was put out immediately at 7:00 am. He said that the fire was brought under control with the help of a fire extinguisher on the premises.

Sharma said that the VIP room was completely damaged due to the fire. He said that the details of the damage could be ascertained only after a technical team arrives from the central office.

ncell_ad