Kathmandu: Generation Next Communication Pvt Ltd– the sole authorized distributor of Apple products in Nepal–has announced the pre-booking for the iPhone 13 series.
The newly-launched iPhone 13 series will be started to be delivered in Nepal from October 29, according to the authorized distributor for Apple products in Nepal.
“Customers can pre-book the new model through the IME Pay. Customers will also enjoy one-year’ breakage’ insurance for free,” it said in a statement.
The company further added that consumers will get a year warranty while purchasing the new series.
How can you Pre-Book your iPhone 13?
- Download the IME Pay App
- Register your details and make an account
- Click the “Pre-Book your iPhone 13 Now” banner which is in the homepage
- Enter Your name, phone number and email address
- Choose your choice of retailers from the dropdown list according to the closest one to your area.
- Choose your preferred iPhone 13 model from the dropdown list.
- Confirm the pre booking amount of Rs 9,999 and proceed to pay using IME Pay.
Below is the price list of the newly-launched iPhone 13 series in Nepal:
|iPhone 13||128GB||Rs 137,990|
|iPhone 13 mini||128GB||Rs 120,990|
|iPhone 13 Pro||128GB||Rs 174,990|
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||128GB||Rs 189,990|