Kathmandu: Five persons from the same family were found unconscious last night. The entire family members staying in rent at Ramkot Dandapauwa of Nagarjun Municipality-6, Kathmandu, were found in an unconscious state at 9:30 pm Monday.
Among them, 33-year-old Subarna Man Pradhan breathed his last while undergoing treatment at Manmohan Hospital last night, according to Spokesperson at Metropolitan Police Premise, Kathmandu, Dinesh Raj Mainali.
Similarly, others found insensible are Indira Maya Pradhan, 62; Bhim Man Pradhan, 38; Mandira Pradhan, 35; and Supriya Pradhan, 11. Police have guessed that they had consumed poison.
All four are undergoing treatment at Manmohan Hospital. The family originally from Dallu of Kathmandu Metropolis-15 had been staying in rent at Ramkot.
The police added that further investigation into the incident was underway.