Kathmandu: MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., the official importer of Skoda in Nepal has announced a new scheme ‘Complete peace of Mind with European Assurance’.
Under the scheme, customers will be able to own a Skoda Kushaq at a down payment of Rs one million along with two years of free servicing.
According to Raunak Agrawal Executive Director of MAW Enterprises, the new scheme is designed to benefit customers, especially those who want to venture into the SUV segments. The scheme has the following offers:
- The Skoda Kushaq can be purchased with a down payment of Rs one million.
- Customers will get two years of free periodic service costs.
- Skoda Kushaq can be financed with a 70 percent loan for seven years
- No finance processing charge.
- Customers can exchange their old car for Skoda Kushaq on the spot, which will be treated as a down payment.
- Customers will also get free accessories with the Skoda Kushaq.
- Skoda Kushaq is available in Nepal in three different variants—Active, Ambition, and Style. It has a 1.0 L engine with an award-winning TSI engine that produces 115 PS power and 178NM torque.
Skoda cars are known for build quality, driving pleasure, comfort, safety, and performance, the company said in a press release.